TRANSYL – Multi-Purpose Lubricant & Releasing Oil
* Exceptional climbing and spreading abilities – allows application to inaccessible places. It goes everywhere.
* Penetrates and spreads into joints soldered by rust, deposits a lubricant, allowing pieces to be disengaged. Does not contain silicone.
* Excellent cleaning agent, dissolves oil, grease and gum – leaves a thin protective film and prevents rapid oxidation of the surface.
* Prevents build-up of shavings and lubricates the surface when machine tooling plastics and metals, especially aluminium, its alloys and stainless steel.
To Unlock & To Seep
* Exceptional wetting and self spreading power
* Seeps into the most difficult places to access.
* Unlocks rusted, stuck or tight mechanisms.
* Lubricates valves, screws, locks etc.
To Machine & To Lubricate
* Acts by infiltration, even when cold – Will not damage the surface – Does not freeze.
* Very low viscosity, avoids fouling. Does not pick up dust.
* Eases machining (drilling, cutting…), prevents wear.
* Lubricates hinges, handles, conveyors, etc.
* Acts as an agent for molds.
To Clean & To Decrease
* Disintegrates rust and deposits a lubricating film.
* Removes grease and dust.
* Dissolves dirty oil, tar, glue,…
* Will not affect metal or painted surfaces
* Does not contain caustic or acid substances.
To Protect & To Preserve
* Displaces humidity and deposits a lubricating film everywhere.
* Does not contain silicone
* Creates a barrier against oxidation
* Acts between -30°C to + 50°C
* Avoids short-circuit due to humidity
* Eases the maintenance of tools and machine tools.
Practical & Economical
* Wide range of sizes available
* Spray can be used in any position (up or down) and comes with an extension, allowing you to reach all corners.
* Allows effective application – avoiding any unnecessary loss.
* Both the oldest on the French market and most modern, through 70 years of continuous innovation, Transyl is efficient and simple. Due to it’s incredible spreading power Transyl releases and lubricates even the most difficult to reach mechanical assemblies which are jammed or rusted. A professional product that answers both to the needs of the handyman and of the specialist, in advanced industries.
Available size: 1 Liter