Water-based paint conditioner to eliminate brush and roller marks
Easy Flow is a water-based paint conditioner which makes interior and exterior emulsion and acrylic paints including colored wood stains work more like oil-based paints. It helps to improve paint flow and work-ability and allows the paint to adjust to more difficult conditions such as hot, cold and windy environments. Arguably most importantly, it helps to eliminate brush and roller marks by improving the flow of the paint giving a much more professional finish and helping you to make progress more quickly. Unlike damaging paint thinners or water, Easy Flow does all this without affecting the inherent qualities of the paint and without affecting its color. When used in a paint sprayer, Easy Flow allows up to 20% reduction in pressure without affecting the spray pattern or performance and helps to prevent clogging and wear and tear on tips.
Ideal Uses for Easy Flow
- Exterior painting in hot, cold or windy weather.
- Using a paint spray gun – Easy Flow helps to extend it’s life by reducing wear and tear.
- Helping paint to flow with no brush and roller marks.
- Reducing roller pressure and preventing paint build up at the ends of the roller.
- Providing a spray-like finish when rolling.
- Use in all water-based paints.
- Improves the flow and maintains the wet edge – paint without effort.
- Improves the finish – maintains the inherent quality and characteristics of the paint.
- Suitable for interior and exterior use and great for special effects.
- Eases application of painting in difficult conditions.
- Artists – as an incredible pouring medium in Acrylic Pouring techniques
Easy Flow is milky white in color and as such cannot be used in clear varnishes. Do not add Easy Flow to oil or alkyd based paints including glycerophtalic paint, for these paints use Owatrol Oil to achieve the same results.